I am someone that is easily amused/entertained/happy with the little things in life + try to be mindful of living in the moment/embracing the present.
Here are a few of the little things that are making me smile, right now.
- LOVING all the holiday decor, card designs + gifts over at minted (added bonus-supporting independent designers).
- This face. I die (came across this pic on Pinterest tonight).
- Memories of taking the annual fam Christmas card pic-the debacle + bickering + laughing (quite possibly tears at some point)…..and then the final cards enclosed with my mom’s famous poems (that have since been retired, thank you, minted).
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. This screams Christmas. Every year now it has become part of our family tradition to all watch this together. I swear it gets funnier (if that’s possible) every single time we watch it. Tonight it was on TV. Score.
- Want the most delicious easy soup recipe? My sister initially found this Healthy & Hearty Chicken Quinoa Stew recipe over at the Picky Palate. She passed it along to me, and I have since passed it along to my friends. It is great, healthy, hearty winter soup….that everyone (guys included) always LOVES. Snuggle up with a bowl of this + Christmas Vacation = perf winter evening.
I have been MIA the last week + now back in action. Tis the season to enjoy the little things in life. xxo.